Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Weathervane Wednesday ~ a Motorcycle

My weather vane series of posts has been going on since August 2011.  I've been trying to document all the weather vanes in Londonderry and in the former area known as Nutfield, New Hampshire.  I've almost completed all the weather vanes I know in Londonderry, but if you know one I've missed, please leave me a comment or drop me an email at vrojomit@gmail.com

Do you know the location of weather vane #35?   Scroll down below for the answer!


This unusual motorcycle is on top of a cupola above a garage in Londonderry.  Motorcycling and racing is a favorite hobby of the family who lives here.  

Click this link to see the complete Weather Vane Wednesday series of blog posts:

--------------------
Copyright 2012, Heather Wilkinson Rojo 

2 comments:

  1. These photos are always so fascinating, Heather. Thanks for sharing your passion for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost missed this one. You need at least 36 for my 2013 calendar featuring 3 vanes per month. Oh...I must have a table book, calendar, or collection of all of these.

    ReplyDelete