Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas in my family over the years

Christmas celebrations throughout the years, from all over!

1950s, Hamilton, Massachusetts
My Mom with her seven siblings,
her parents and other relatives
(a total of four generations of Allens!)

1966 Queen's, New York
My husband was five years old, and
Santa brought him a covered wagon from
the "Bonanza" TV show!  He wishes he still had it. 

1974, Holden, Massachusetts
Many families in Holden were Swedish, and they all celebrated
opening presents with Santa on Christmas Eve.  For several years
 my Dad was recruited to deliver gifts to the family next door.


Christmas morning 1985, Londonderry, New Hampshire
We were married only two years and recently
moved up to New Hampshire

1993, Londonderry, New Hampshire
My daughter, and her grandfather who came
from Madrid, Spain to spend Christmas

2000, Londonderry, New Hampshire
Bringing home the Christmas Tree

2004, San Juan, Puerto Rico
We brought the little Christmas Tree in our suitcase
to my in-law's house.  Most people in Puerto Rico
do not put up Christmas Trees.   We also brought the
poppers for my daughter to open with her grandparents!



-----------------------------

Copyright 2012, Heather Wilkinson Rojo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. Lovely Christmas through the years!

    ReplyDelete