Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Weathervane Wednesday ~ A very accurate model motorcycle

Weathervane Wednesday is an on-going series of photographs I post weekly.  I started by publishing weather vanes from the Londonderry area, but now I've been finding interesting weather vanes all across New England.  Sometimes my weather vanes are whimsical, or historical, but all are interesting. Often, my readers tip me off to some very unique and unusual weather vanes, too!

Today's weather vane is from Concord, New Hampshire.

Do you know the location of weather vanes #189? Scroll down to see the answer!




Today's weather vane was seen on Route 3 in Concord, New Hampshire at the Heritage Harley Davidson dealership.  It is a very intricately detailed three dimensional Harley motorcycle.  You can even see the rearview mirror and the spokes on the tires.  I drove by, spotted this weather vane and had to make a uey to go back and get a photo!  I love this one!

Heritage Harley-Davidson has been open since 1982 and is the last second generation local family owned and operated Harley-Davidson dealership in New Hampshire.

Heritage Harley-Davidson, Concord, New Hampshire http://www.heritageh-d.com/


------------------------
The URL for this post is
http://nutfieldgenealogy.blogspot.com/2014/12/weathervane-wednesday-is-on-going.html

Copyright (c) 2014, Heather Wilkinson Rojo

2 comments:

  1. My husband made this weathervane. David C. Fairbanks. Golden Eagle Weathervanes, Seabrook, NH

    ReplyDelete