Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Weathervane Wednesday ~ This one is unique!

Weathervane Wednesday is an on-going series of photographs I post weekly.  I started by publishing weather vanes from the Londonderry area, but now I've been finding interesting weather vanes all across New England.  Sometimes my weather vanes are whimsical, or historical, but all are interesting. Often, my readers tip me off to some very unique and unusual weather vanes, too!

Today's weather vane  is from somewhere in Vermont.

Do you know the location of weather vane #215? Scroll down to see the answer!




Today's weather vane was spotted in Chester, Vermont.  It is a two dimensional silhouette of a bulldozer or plow, possibly a snow plow. Perhaps this is a piece of advertising art for the owner of this building, or perhaps it is just a symbol for winter in Vermont? Whatever it symbolizes, it is the only weather vane of a bulldozer I've ever seen!

Click here to see the entire Weathervane Wednesday collection! 

------------------------
The URL for this post is
http://nutfieldgenealogy.blogspot.com/2015/07/weathervane-wednesday-this-one-is-unique.html  
Copyright (c) 2015, Heather Wilkinson Rojo

No comments:

Post a Comment