Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pinkertons Buried at Valley Cemetery, Londonderry

I recently received a request from "Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness" to photograph a Pinkerton tombstone at the Valley Cemetery in Londonderry. I went ahead and photographed all the Pinkertons I could find, and I have kept them on file. I thought I would show a few here, and if anyone is interested in another Pinkerton family gravestone, please contact me for a copy of a photo. There were over 20 different Pinkerton stones here at the Valley Cemetery, as well as various other siblings, cousins, etc. who married into other Londonderry families.

Pinkertons



Ensign John Pinkerton, d. 1821


James, son of John and Mary, d. 1803


Children of Deacon John Pinkerson and Mary,
Jedediah, d. 1799 and Sarah, d. 1818


Elder John Pinkerton, d. 1829
his daughter, Eliza Dickey, d. 1825 at Constable, NY

------------------
Copyright 2009, Heather Wilkinson Rojo

No comments:

Post a Comment