Thursday, June 6, 2013

Graduation Photos

It's graduation season!  Here is a collection of graduation photos from over the years...


My husband's Great grandfather
Sebastián García (1878 - 1962)
He served in the Spanish Army as a teenager
 



My grandmother
Gertrude Matilda Hitchings (1905 - 2001)
Beverly, Massachusetts High School graduation photo


My husband's Grandfather
José García (1908 - 1994)
He was a military volunteer for Spain,
serving in Morocco at age 17



My father
John Warren Wilkinson (1934 - 2002)
Beverly, Massachusetts High School class of 1952 photo


My high school graduation ceremony 1979
Wachusett Regional High School
Holden, Massachusetts



My husband and his parents
MIT graduation 1982
Cambridge, Massachusetts


Yours Truly, Daughter and Hubby
Simmons College Graduation 2009
Boston, Massachusetts


---------------------

The URL for this post is http://nutfieldgenealogy.blogspot.com/2013/06/graduation-photos.html
If you don't see this URL in your browser you are reading stolen content from a splogger who has pirated my original post.

Copyright 2013, Heather Wilkinson Rojo

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see these photos, Heather! I just did a similar post the other day on my own graduation day photos! Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing these, Heather-- they're great photos, and you have a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely series! And now you have your own graduate! Everyone looks so cheerful and ready to take on the world. Our nephew graduated from high school this past weekend, and we made a big trip to see him. Everyone was so happy I thought we would all levitate!

    ReplyDelete