Wednesday, January 6, 2010

NEHGS and Ancestry.Com Family History Day 2010 in Boston


I’m putting this on my blog because I’m so excited. An entire day of Family History classes and information with the New England Historic Genealogical Society and Ancestry.com for $30 including parking! My daughter lives in this neighborhood of Boston, and I can tell you that I’ve paid more than $30 just to park here, so this is heavenly. Maybe I’ll even get to see my daughter on top of all this!

I just received the email announcing this event on Saturday, February 20, 2010 from 8 AM to 4PM at the Westin Copley Place in Boston.

Just link here to find out more information. Or email education@nehgs.org

1 comment:

  1. Heather, I signed up. It will be a nice get away for February. Can't believe the price, but I am sure NEHGS had nothing to do with that, as their courses are always so expensive. Looks like I will see you there.

    ReplyDelete