Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day 1994!

Four generations of Allen women!


This photo was taken on Mother's Day, 1994 in Hamilton, Massachusetts.
My daughter, my grandmother, my Mom and Me!

We were visiting my Grandmother, Gertude (Hitchings) Allen (1905 - 2001) at her apartment in senior housing.  Not long after this photo, Nana broke her hip and had to move into a nursing home.  It is one of the last photos I have of her living independently.  

It is fun to think that everyone in this photo is now a mother!  My daughter, who was only about seven years old in this first photo, is celebrating her first Mother's Day this year.  


August 2015


----------------------------

Heather Wilkinson Rojo,  "Happy Mother's Day 1994!", Nutfield Genealogy, posted May 8, 2016,  (  http://nutfieldgenealogy.blogspot.com/2016/05/happy-mothers-day-1994.html: accessed [access date]).

No comments:

Post a Comment