Thursday, August 4, 2022

2022 Swimsuit Edition at Nutfield Genealogy

My great grandparents, Etta and Arthur Hitchings,
1930s, Wingaersheek Beach, Gloucester, Massachusetts

We're having a heatwave!  For generations my family and yours have cooled off swimming! Here are some vintage photos from the family albums showing ancestors and relatives in swim suits and bathing costumes.

Gordon Hitchings and a friend, 1920s
(my Grandmother's brother) Hamilton, Massachusetts 


1947, my Dad and his friends
Misery Island off Beverly, Massachusetts


My Mom, Mexico, 1959

1965 Lynch Park, Beverly, Massachusetts
Me, Mom and little sister


1960s Crooked River, Maine
My aunt and uncle's camp


1974 Holden, Massachusetts Public Pool
on the right my sister and I

August 1975 heatwave in Holden, Massachusetts
My Dad and a neighbor with lawn chairs and the sprinkler

-------------------------------------

To cite/link to this blog post: Heather Wilkinson Rojo, "2022 Swimsuit Edition at Nutfield Genealogy", Nutfield Genealogy, posted August 4, 2022, ( https://nutfieldgenealogy.blogspot.com/2022/08/2022-swimsuit-edition-at-nutfield.html: accessed [access date]). 

No comments:

Post a Comment