Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weathervane Wednesday - Yet another Running Horse...


I'm nearing the end of this series.  There are only so many weathervanes in the Nutfield area (Londonderry and Derry, New Hampshire).    This is one of the last I will be posting in the next two months on Wednesdays.

As a challenge, I publish the locations at the bottom of the post so you can see the photo first.  After you guess you can scroll down to the bottom to see the location.

Do you know the location of weather vane #28?




This running horse weathervane is located on a cupola on top of a house on Parmenter Road, north of Rt. 102, in Londonderry, New Hampshire.   The running horse theme is the most popular weathervane in Londonderry, and I think I have posted at least a half dozen photos of them in this Weathervane Wednesday series.

Click here to see the other weather vanes I have featured in this series.
---------------
Copyright 2012, Heather Wilkinson Rojo

1 comment: