Wednesday, April 11, 2012

1940 Census Workshop, Hudson, NH April 13th


The Hudson Genealogy Club meets at the Rodgers Memorial Public Library every second Friday of the month.    On April 13th Certified Genealogist Christine Sharbrough will give a workshop showing step by step how to find your family in the 1940 Census, which was just released on April 2nd.

For more information contact librarian Gayle St. Cyr at the Rodgers Memorial Library in Hudson at 603-886-6030.  This workshop is FREE and open to anyone.


1 comment:

  1. I am interested in becoming a member of the Hudson Genealogy Club. I have been "working" on my Smith/Butler lineage since the 1960's (off and on) My interest would be to share and learn from other members. I live in Texas now. You may e-mail me: JanAthalie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete