Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Some photos with four generations...


A maternal lineage (four generations of women):
in the back my Grandmother, to her right, my Mom
(front row) Me, my daughter, my sister
(Mother's Day, 1990, Hamilton, Massachusetts)


right to left
My husband, our daughter, his maternal grandmother and mother
Madrid, Spain, about 1997


left to right
My mother-in-law, my husband, me (back row)
My daughter, husband's paternal grandmother, a cousin
Aranda de Duero, Spain, 1996


I'm glad my daughter had the chance to meet all three of her great-grandmother's in these photos, because they have all passed away since then.


------------------------
Copyright 2013, Heather Wilkinson Rojo

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed! A four-generation picture always strikes me as very, very good luck for the family. A blessing, really.

    ReplyDelete