Friday, July 14, 2017

Hula Hoop ~ Photo Friday

These images are from my grandmother's slide collection.  They were given to be my a first cousin,  and were digitized by my another cousin's son for me.  Thanks, Lani and Rob!




These photos must date from about 1968, based on my sister being about four years old in these photos.  It looks like we are in a relative's back yard, but after questioning a few family members we can't identify the property. My sister and Dad must have been trying out a hula hoop for the first time. I wonder if I tried it, too?

I love the blurred "action shot" of these images. The car in the background sets the time period in the 1960s. And the clothes line!  And my sister's little mini skirt, too.

My grandfather must have taken these photos.  I had never seen them before I received these digitized images.

------------------------

Heather Wilkinson Rojo, "Hula Hoop ~ Photo Friday", Nutfield Genealogy, posted July 14, 2017, (https://nutfieldgenealogy.blogspot.com/2017/07/hula-hoop-photo-friday.html: accessed [access date]).

No comments:

Post a Comment