Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!

These images are from my grandmother's slide collection.  They were given to be my a first cousin,  and were digitized by my another cousin's son for me.  Thanks, Lani and Rob!




These photos were taken by my grandfather in the fall of 1969, at our house at 4 Scenic Drive, Holden, Massachusetts.  I was about seven years old (my birthday is near Halloween).  I remember how we used to decorate our pumpkins with markers when we were little.  I had long braids, and my little sister had a "Pixie" haircut.  This is the only photo I have seen of my mother in knee socks!


-----------------------------

Heather Wilkinson Rojo, "Happy Halloween!", Nutfield Genealogy, posted October 31, 2017, (https://nutfieldgenealogy.blogspot.com/2017/10/happy-halloween.html: accessed [access code]).

1 comment: