Friday, July 12, 2019

On top of Mount Wachusett - Photo Friday



This photo was from about 1970.  It shows my Dad, and my cousin Steve, with his sister Susan, myself (with the long braid), and my little sister.  We were on top of Mount Wachusett in the fall.  I can just see a few leaves with color just behind the stone wall.

We moved to Holden, Massachusetts in 1969 and taking visiting relatives to Mount Wachusett was big deal.  In those days we could see Mount Wachusett from our back porch, and that view was later blocked by growing trees and new housing built behind us.  I have lots of other photos from the summit with other cousins, like these photos HERE.

Thanks to my cousin Steve for digitizing this image from his family photo collection!

----------------------------------

Heather Wilkinson Rojo, "On top of Mount Wachusett - Photo Friday", Nutfield Genealogy, posted July 12, 2019, ( https://nutfieldgenealogy.blogspot.com/2019/07/on-top-of-mount-wachusett-photo-friday.html: accessed [access date]).

No comments:

Post a Comment