Thursday, May 29, 2014

On Hiatus (Sort of!)


This is my desktop computer.
Sad, isn't it?
It is living in the corner of my bedroom,
disassembled, tangled, abandoned
until my new office is ready.

For the next week or two there will be no posts from me except for updates live from the Southern California Genealogy Society 2014 Jamboree next weekend, and a few pre-published Tombstone Tuesday and Surname Saturday posts.  We had to take the desktop computer apart (again!  after moving it twice!) while my new office is being constructed.  Please be patient! Nutfield Genealogy will be up and running again soon, and I'll post a photo of my new office!

------------------------------

The URL for this post is
http://nutfieldgenealogy.blogspot.com/2014/05/on-hiatis-sort-of.html

Copyright (c) 2014, Heather Wilkinson Rojo

1 comment: