Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Weathervane Wednesday ~ The Cat Doctor

Weathervane Wednesday is an on-going series of photographs I post weekly, usually of weather vanes in the Nutfield, New Hampshire area, but sometimes they can be from anywhere. Occasionally they are elsewhere in New England, or very historical weather vanes from anywhere else. Sometimes my weather vanes are whimsical, but all are interesting. Often, my readers tip me off to some very unique and unusual weathervanes, too!  Today's weathervane was photographed in Nashua, New Hampshire.

Do you know the location of weather vane #156? Scroll down to the bottom to see the answer!



Today's weather vane was photographed on the Merritt Parkway in Nashua, New Hampshire.  I was driving to my dentist, and this building was right next door.  I've been by here many, many times, but never noticed this unusual white weather vane.  This is only the second cat weather vane I've seen.  It seems that dogs and horses are much more popular pets for weather vanes than cats, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled for more!

The Cat Doctor of Nashua - http://www.catdoctors.com/

Click here to see the entire collection of Weathervane Wednesday posts!

--------------------------
The URL for this post is
http://nutfieldgenealogy.blogspot.com/2014/05/weathervane-wednesday-cat-doctor.html

Copyright (c) 2014, Heather Wilkinson Rojo

No comments:

Post a Comment