Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ancestor Approved Award


Last spring I was lucky enough to win three nominations for the "Ancestor Approved Award" from Leah Allen at "The Internet Genealogist", Theresa at "Tangled Trees", and Hummer at "Branching Out Through the Years".

This winter I was lucky all over again with three new nominations from Bill West at "West in New England", Polly Kimmett from "Polly Blog" and from Jennifer at "On a Flesh and Bone Foundation".

Not only am I triply blessed with generous readers, now I am sextuply blessed with more wonderful new blog readers. Only a year ago I was thinking that just my Mom and my husband were reading my blog. Thank you very much, every one of you!

Please follow the links to these blogs and check them out. If you like my genealogy posts, you will enjoy their stories, too.

PS The woman pictured on the badge for the "Ancestor Approved Award" is Mary Edwards Cannon, the 3x great grandmother of Leslie Ann, the author of the blog "Lost Family Treasures" You can read about the woman behind the photo at this link http://lostmementos.blogspot.com/2010/04/ancestor-approved-award.html


-----------------
Copyright 2011, Heather Wilkinson Rojo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Heather! well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Heather! And thank you for posting the link regarding the photo. I didn't know who the person in the photo was.

    ReplyDelete