Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happy Blogoversary to Me!

Today is the 4th Anniversary of Nutfield Genealogy!


I started writing this blog for my family.  I never expected to be still writing four years later, and I never expected it would grow to something anyone else outside the family would like to read. But today I have 240 followers, have received over 3,000 comments on almost half a million page views, and I've written 1400 posts.

Thank you so much to all my followers and readers! This blog has evolved into something I never dreamed of happening over these few years.  I wonder what it will look like down the road?  Stay tuned and we'll find out together!

-----------------------------------
Copyright 2013, Heather Wilkinson Rojo


18 comments:

  1. Congratulations Heather on a splendid blog. Your energy and commitment are boundless.

    Blogiversary Congratulations from your mates downunder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ! It gets better and better and has become quite a service to New England genealogy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. I will join you in your journey into the future to bigger and better things. I always find something interesting, informative and it brings a smile to my face, especially on weather vane Wednesday. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary! Hopefully we will meet again soon at a New England Geneabloggers Bash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogiversary. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogoversary! Entertaining, and inspiring; here's to many more years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you!! I love reading your posts, Heather - you're an inspiration! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogiversary and many, many more. I look forward to reading more of your genealogy adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an accomplishment! Four years! Congratulations, Heather.

    The rose on that cake is shaped like a little angel face with wings. : ))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the kind messages! I appreciate my readers very much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogiversary! Congratulations and here's to many more years of wonderful blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blogiversary Heather!!! Sorry I'm a little late with my blogiversary wishes to you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on four years, Heather!!! Best wishes for many more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heather:

    I was incommunicado in the Adirondacks on your blog anniversary. Please accept this belated but hearty CONGRATULATIONS! Four years and 1400 posts -- it boggles the mind! :-)

    ReplyDelete