Friday, March 27, 2015

Photo Friday ~ Twins from Beverly, Massachusetts

My Uncle Richard Wilkinson gave me a scan of this photo, front and back.  Four generations of our family lived in the same house in Beverly, Massachusetts, at 7 Dearborn Avenue, from my great grandparents when they immigrated from Yorkshire, England in 1915, until almost 1970 when I was little (yes, I grew up in that house, too!) and we removed to Holden, Massachusetts.

This photo is of all the twins who lived on the street when my Dad and his brothers were living there in the 30s, 40s and 50s.  We think it might have been a photo for the newspaper, but no one quite remembers.  The nice thing is that the names and the date were written on the back.

Isn't this a great reminder of the baby boom!




Back row left to right - Wilfred 
and Lawrence, Jo-Ann & Ellen Sheehy
Front row left to right - Peter & Paul 
Sullivan, Joyce and Linda Si Stefano

July 1951

------------------------
The URL for this post is
http://nutfieldgenealogy.blogspot.com/2015/03/photo-friday-twins-from-beverly.html
Copyright (c) 2015, Heather Wilkinson Rojo

No comments:

Post a Comment